- Software Development
- Website Development
- Domain & Hosting
About Manufacturer ERP:
Flexibility and control for manufacturers of highly complex products
Global competition and pricing pressures place an extraordinary demand on today's manufacturers to strive for new levels of efficiency, innovation, and competitiveness. Having the manufacturing intelligence and control to respond appropriately to a volatile market, along with the operational agility to anticipate what will be demanded in six months or a year, can mean the difference between struggling to survive-or setting the pace.
For order-driven manufacturers looking to balance customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and profitability, United IT™ Manufacturer ERP delivers the critical ERP tools required to implement a lean manufacturing system and thrive in a lean world. These include sales planning, quotation and order processing, configuration and variant management, production planning and control, sub-contract management, inventory and purchasing management, environmental regulatory compliance tools, and costing and value flow management. You'll streamline end-to-end processes by creating reliable projections and integrating this information into your operations and those of your suppliers.
United IT™ Manufacturer ERP solutions help companies like yours:
• Streamline logistics operations to minimize warehouse costs
• Optimize planning to deliver the right products on time and on budget
• Improve performance by capturing and sharing rich, strategic data
• Capture real-time shop floor data to adapt processes and reduce costs
• Accelerate critical information between you and your suppliers
United IT™ Manufacturer ERP solutions help you with:
• Service management Manage your entire customer lifecycle.
• Lean manufacturing Adopt lean processes across your enterprise and value chain.
• Quality management Improve quality to increase productivity and reliability.
• Financials Get greater financial visibility and insight.
• Manufacturing Tame the complexity of your manufacturing supply chain.
• Process manufacturing Optimize your process manufacturing to protect profit.
• Wholesale and distribution Make your extended supply chain more responsive.